Great Events & Escapes,LLC
March 10 - 17, 2020
Zermatt Resort - $1,770. p/p dbl. occupancy ( standard room w/ 2-queens )
- Round trip Air Boston to Salt Lake City via nonstop Delta Airlines
- Seven (7) nights accommodations at the Zermatt Utah Resort
- One day lift pass to Sundance Ski Area
- One day lift pass to Deer Valley ( snowboarding not allowed )
- Three out of five day lift pass to Park City Mountain Resort/ Canyons
- Welcome Reception / Orientation
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Baggage handling
- All current taxes
Download the Brochure
ZERMATT UTAH RESORT
Zermatt Utah is a 4-diamond adventure resort & spa featuring Swiss heritage blended with the finest traditions of the American West. Located in the magnificent Utah Rockies just 45 minutes east of Salt Lake City and around the corner from Park City (10 minutes to Deer Valley). A remarkable one-of-a-kind all-season best-of-all-worlds destination. Activities include World Class Skiing/Snowboarding, Cross Country Skiing, Tubing, Snowmobile Rentals, Ice Castles, and Snowshoeing. Resort features Z's Steak & Chop House, Wildfire Smokehaus, The Bakery at Zermatt, Full Spa, fitness center, pool & hot tubs, and meeting space. Complimentary Resort Shuttles to Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley.
-Enjoy resort video https://vimeo.com/198107932, www.zermattresort.com
3/10 - BOSTON 3:25 pm / SALT LAKE CITY 7:17 pm
3/17 - SALT LAKE CITY 5:20 pm / BOSTON 11:45 pm
- $500. per person ( $100. Nonrefundable ) deposit to confirm reservation
- Balance due December 20, 2019
Park City Mountain Resort
- Single supplement add $460.
- No lifts deduct $490.
- No Park City/Canyons lift deduct $280.
- No Air/transfers deduct $380.
- Seniors (65 +) deduct $80.
- All names must be written as they appear on government issued photo ID plus middle initial, date of birth and gender
- All guests must complete and return signed reservation form attached to trip flyer
- Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
- GE&E not responsible for frequent flier miles
- GE&E cannot guarantee bedding
- Checked bags are subject to fee and the responsibility of guests
- Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended..
Linked to the Canyons to form America's largest ski resort, 7,300 skiable acres, 300+ trails, 41 lifts, 8 terrain parks, 14 bowls, 6 natural half pipes, 1 super-pipe, 1 mini-pipe, vertical 3,100' (10,000' summit, 6,900' base), 3 distinctive base areas with more than 12 restaurants.
Home to great powder, groomers, steeps & moguls. Family friendly, consistently ranked #1 in guest service among ski resorts in North America. 2,000 skiable acres, 3,000' vertical offering terrain for every ability (9570' summit, 6,570' base). 100+ runs, 21 lifts. Snowboarding restricted.
Set in a unique small town atmosphere, Sundance is set against magestic 12,000' Mount Timpanogos. The resort offers 42 runs spread out over 450 acres of skiable terrain and a 2,150' vertical (8,250 summit, 6,100 base). Terrain includes steep, wide-open bowls and groomed slopes.
Ken Cutcliffe email@example.com 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; however, NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. All checks are payable to: Great Events. Credit card handling fee is 4%.
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule:
If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100/person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150/ person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200/person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations/product returns result in a minimum of a $50/person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
- The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date.
All rates are subject to change.
- GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and
assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation
- GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation
should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled
tour on refund on monies paid.
- Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the
subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents,
contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated
with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same. Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and
custody of person and property.
- Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk
and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves
the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns.
MAJEURE – The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations,
disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E’s control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible
for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for
transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that
they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of
any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in
carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or
servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The
aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight,
hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or
expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person
as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this
program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein,
prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner’s risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that
the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full
compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.ubject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: