Great Events & Escapes, LLC
Park City, UT!
February 2 - 8, 2020
$1,750. p/p dbl. occupancy
- Round trip Air Hartford to Salt Lake City via United Airlines
- One group round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Six (6) night's lodging at the Park City Peaks Hotel
- Full breakfast daily
- Round trip baggage handling
- Four (4) day lift pass at Park City / Canyons
- All current taxes
*Rate based on flight from Hartford, please inquire about other city departures. No Air/no transfers deduct $550.
Download the Brochure
PARK CITY PEAKS HOTEL
Park City Peaks Hotel is a recently remodeled hotel with a modern vintage vibe for adventure enthusiasts seeking a Park City Mountain Experience. Excellent location on the shuttle route one mile to Main Street Park City and Park City Mountain Resort. Resort amenities include large indoor/ outdoor swimming pools, hot tubs, sauna, fitness center, 24 hour front desk, restaurant, bar/lounge, complimentary WiFi, fireplace lobby, and luggage/ski storage. Your stay includes full breakfast daily.
For your convenience, the Peaks also offers Mercato marketplace, Christy Ski and Sports, and Versante Hearth + Bar with its open hearth pizza oven. www.parkcitypeaks.com.
2/2 - BDL (HARTFORD) 6:15 am / DENVER 8:34 am | 9:30 am SALT LAKE CITY 11:02 am
2/8 - SALT LAKE CITY 2:45 pm / DENVER 4:09 pm | 5:30 pm BDL (HARTFORD) 11:08 pm
- $500. per person deposit due to confirm reservation ($100 p/p nonrefundable)
- Balance due November 25, 2019
Park City Mountain Resort
- No Air/no transfers deduct $550.
- No lifts or EPIC pass holders deduct $370.
- Senior 4-day lift deduct $65.
- 5 day adult lift add $70.
- 5 day senior lift deduct $30.
- All rate additions/deductions are relative to the base rate of $1,750. Dbl. occupancy quoted above.
- Comp pizza party with 20 rooms; otherwise $17. p/p
- BYO F & B meeting room available for $100.
- Hotel will provide one comp group shuttle service for dining in Park City proper
- All names must be written as they appear on government issued photo ID plus middle initial, date of birth and gender
- All guests must complete and return signed reservation form attached to trip flyer
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available on GE&E website and highly recommended
- Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
- GE&E not responsible for frequent flier miles - GE&E cannot guarantee bedding
- Checked bags are subject to fee and the responsibility of guests -Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended..
Linked to the Canyons to form America's largest ski resort, 7,300 skiable acres, 300+ trails, 41 lifts, 8 terrain parks, 14 bowls, 6 natural half pipes, 1 super-pipe, 1 mini-pipe, vertical 3,100' (10,000' summit, 6,900' base), 3 distinctive base areas with more than 12 restaurants.
Ken Cutcliffe firstname.lastname@example.org 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; however, NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. All checks are payable to: Great Events. Credit card handling fee is 4%.
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule:
If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100/person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150/ person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200/person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations/product returns result in a minimum of a $50/person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
- The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date.
All rates are subject to change.
- GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and
assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation
- GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation
should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled
tour on refund on monies paid.
- Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the
subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents,
contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated
with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same. Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and
custody of person and property.
- Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk
and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves
the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns.
MAJEURE – The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations,
disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E’s control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible
for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for
transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that
they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of
any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in
carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or
servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The
aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight,
hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or
expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person
as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this
program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein,
prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner’s risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that
the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full
compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.ubject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: