Great Events & Escapes, LLC
JACKSON HOLE, WY!
March 4 - 11, 2020
$1,895 per person (double occupancy)
- Round trip Air Buffalo to Jackson via
- One (1) group round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Seven (7) night's accommodations at the Mountain Modern Motel
- Four (4) day Jackson Hole adult lift ticket
- All current taxes
- Round trip baggage handling
- Complimentary "grab-and-go" breakfast
- Welcome reception
- Grand Targhee day trip including transportation
*Trip features flight from Buffalo, please inquire about other departure cities. No air/no transfers deduct $660.
Download the Brochure
MOUNTAIN MODERN MOTEL, JACKSON
The 135-room Mountain Modern Motel offers a great alternative to the traditional Jackson Hole lodging: functional but fun, simple but well-designed, with a sense of authenticity and play that reflects the spirit of the area. Rooms offer open floor plans, mini fridges & microwaves, and practical spaces for storing your gear. Located in the heart of Jackson Hole a short walk from Town Square, and a central location to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Snow King Mountain, Grand Teton National Park, and Jackson Airport. Amenities include a heated indoor pool and hot tub, an onsite restaurant (Big Hole BBQ) and a lobby lounge offering grab and go bites, laundry, and an on-site salon. Offers complimentary WiFi, in room coffee & tea, and ski shuttle (28 max). www.modernmountainhotel.com.
3/4 - BUFFALO 8:10am / CHICAGO 8:59am | CHICAGO 9:50am / JACKSON 11:29am
3/11 - JACKSON 12:50pm / CHICAGO 5:04pm | CHICAGO (ORD) 6:55pm / BUFFALO 9:22pm
- $500 per person ($100. Nonrefundable) deposit due to confirm reservation
- Balance due December 20, 2019
JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING
- Rate based on 25 paid guests
Single supplement: add $360.
- No Air / no transfers deduct $660.
- No Jackson lifts deduct $365.
- 4 day senior Jackson lift deduct $70.
- 5 day Jackson lift $90.
- 5 day senior Jackson lift no rate change
- All additions / deductions are off base rate of $1,895.
- All names must be written as they appear on Photo ID, plus middle initial, date of birth and gender
- GE&E cannot guarantee bedding
- GE&E not responsible for frequent flier miles credits
- Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
**Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
**Please note that checked bags are subject to fee and the responsibility of guests
**All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form attached to trip flyer!
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended..
Teton Village is 12 miles northwest of the town of Jackson. Terrain includes 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain on two mountains with a vertical drop of 4,139 feet, Base: 6,311 feet, Summit: 10,450 feet. Open backcountry gate system accesses more than 3000+ acres. 133 named trails on the map, 50% expert, 40% intermediate, 10% beginner and (2) terrain parks. (1) 100-passenger Aerial Tram, (2) eight-person high-speed gondolas, (4) detachable quad chairlifts, (4) fixed-grip quad chairlifts, (2) double chairlifts & (1) fixed-grip triple chairlift. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort averages 459 inches of snow per year over the past 5 years in season with 195 acres of snowmaking coverage.
Ken Cutcliffe email@example.com 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. Checks payable to: Great Events & Escapes 74 Bridge St. W. Newbury, Ma. 01985 978-363-2100
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule:
If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100/person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150/ person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200/person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations/product returns result in a minimum of a $50/person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
- 1. GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date.
- All rates are subject to change.
- GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation facilities.
- GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour on refund on monies paid.
- Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents, contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same. Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and custody of person and property.
- Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns.
- FORCE MAJEURE - The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E's control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight, hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it.
All rates shown in this program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: