Whitefish Mt. ( formerly Big Mt. )
March 6 - 11, 2019
- Round trip Air from Hartford to Kalispell via Delta Airline
- Five (5) night's accommodations at the Kandahar Lodge
- Roundtrip airport / hotel transfers
- Three (3) out of four (4) day ski pass at Whitefish
- Day trip to Fernie including lift ticket and round trip transportation
- Roundtrip baggage handling
- Continental breakfast daily
- Welcome reception
- All current taxes
$1,460/person (based on double occupancy)
Download the Brochure
The Kandahar Lodge is a beautiful mountain retreat in a prime ski-in location. The large lobby area features comfortable furniture and a wood burning fireplace, and spa facilities are located both inside The Lodge and in an adjacent building. The inside spa amenities include an indoor hot tub, steam room and dry sauna. The building directly behind The Lodge houses a large exercise room, massage spa, a steam room and outdoor hot tub. Also featured is the award winning Cafe Kandahar, which gets rave reviews from guests, serving breakfast and dinner daily.
HARTFORD - 8:15am / MINNEAPOLIS - 10:24 | MINNEAPOLIS - 11:40 / KALISPELL - 1:44pm
KALISPELL - 2:45pm / MINNEAPOLIS - 6:24pm | MINNEAPOLIS - 8:20pm / HARTFORD - 11:59pm
- $500. per person due to confirm reservation
- Balance due January 1, 2019
- Rate is based on 20 fully paid guests
- No air / no transfers deduct $650.
- No lifts deduct $200.
- Senior lift deduct $25.
- Air tax and fuel charges are subject to change / checked bags are subject to fee and both are responsibility of guests
- All additions / deductions are relative to base rate of $1.365.
- Names must be written as they appear on gov. issued photo ID plus middle name, date of birth and gender
- All guests must complete and return signed reservation form
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended.
Average Snowfall: 300 inches annually
Average Temperature: 24 degrees Fahrenheit
Skiable Terrain: 3,000 acres
Summit Elevation: 7,000 feet
Vertical Drop: 2,500 feet
Total Trails: 91 marked runs
Longest Run: 3.3 miles (Hellfire)
Type of Terrain: Open bowls, trees, glades and groomed runs for all levels
Terrain Difficulty: 20% Beginner, 50% Intermediate,30% Advanced/Expert
FREE Skiing: Chair 6
Lift Number: 11 (includes 2 high-speed quads)
Lift Capacity: 13,800 lift capacity per hour 7,700 comfortable skiing capacity per day
Ken Cutcliffe firstname.lastname@example.org 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. Checks payable to: Great Events & Escapes 74 Bridge St. W. Newbury, Ma. 01985 978-363-2100
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule:
If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100/person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150/ person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200/person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations/product returns result in a minimum of a $50/person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date. 2. All rates are subject to change. 3. GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation facilities. 4. GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour on refund on monies paid. 5. Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents, contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same unless due to negligence or willful misconduct of GE&E . Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and custody of person and property. 6. Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns. 8. FORCE MAJEURE
- The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E's control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight, hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: