Three Valleys - France
Largest Ski Area in the World
Brides les Bains
March 1 - 9/12, 2019
Three Valleys, France is the largest ski area in the world. It is a gorgeous destination that all skiers/boarders should experience. The beauty is not only in the panoramic views of the Alps, but also in the efficient connections between all of the valleys. The lift system is among the most modern in the world, with over 200 lifts and 386 miles of ski trails, eight ski areas that connect Brides-Les Bains, Meribel, Courchevel, Val Thorens, La Tania, Les Menuires, St Martin De Belleville, Orelle. Three Valleys hosted many of the 1996 Olympic ski events and hockey games. One ski lift pass is good for all areas. A skier/boarder would need at least a month to experience everything Three Valleys has to offer! Meribel is the heart of the Three Valleys located between Val Thorens and Courchevel. This village gives skiers/boarders easy access to the entire ski region. Meribel is a modern and well-equipped ski area however; it maintains the charm of an old village in the Savoie area of France. There are ski trails for all abilities from wide, gentle well-groomed slopes for the beginners, to steep trails with moguls to challenge the experts.
March 1-9, 2019 -
$2,050 p/p dbl. occupancy
March 1-12, 2019 - with
3-day add on to Nice -
$2,400 p/p double occupancy
Download the Brochure
Located in the center of the main village of Brides Les
Bains, the hotel is just a few minutes walk from the gondola that transfers
you to the ski area of Meribel in the center of the eight ski areas that make
up the Three Valleys (which is the largest ski area in the world). Amelie is a
very popular hotel. Happy Time groups have stayed here many times in the
past and have always enjoyed the hotel and its excellent staff. The hotel
has an indoor and outdoor bar where many skiers stop by for a little hot
wine after skiing. The hotel is just across the street from the ski shop where
most of the group has rented skis in the past. Our stay includes breakfast
and dinner every day. Hearty four course evening meals at the 'Cerisiers'
restaurant offering traditional cuisine with wine specialties from the Savoie
region. There's often a lively ambience in the hotel bar where guests can enjoy happy hour, an opportunity to discuss their day
and plan for the next day’s adventures. Sporting events are often shown on the big screen TV. Amenities also include pool
table and free Wi-Fi. Many nights there is live music
before dinner. Hotel Amelie: www.hotel-amelie.com
The deep blue waters of the Cote
d’Azur are the dramatic backdrops for elegant Nice.
Breathe the fresh Mediterranean air as you stroll the waterfront promenade, or get an eagle eye of the whole city from atop
Castle Hill. The pedestrians-only Place Rossetti is the heart of the city, with a grand fountain, vibrant buildings, and the
beautiful Sainte-Réparate cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum. Eze is a medieval hilltop village perched high
on the French Riviera with craft shops and breathtaking panoramic views. Monaco is the world’s second smallest country,
famous for its glamorous Formula One Grand Prix motor races, marble and gold casinos, luxury shopping, stunning gardens
and Mega size yachts in the harbor.
Hotel Splendid & Spa
This prestigious 4 star establishment
offers 128 recently renovated rooms and suites in the center of the
city. The restaurant on the rooftop serves dinner and a buffet style
breakfast with ample choices. It has a beautiful rooftop terrace with a
bar, hot tub and swimming pool all with panoramic views of the city.
The hotel also has a gym and a spa, an oasis of serenity in the heart of
Nice. The hotel staff are genuine, friendly and accommodating the 10-minute
walk to the train station takes you on day trips to Monaco, Cannes,
Beaulieu-surmer and Ventimiglia-Italy. All these cities and others are
less than an hour by train. Address: 50 Boulevard Victor Hugo 06000
Nice-France 0113349316410, www.Splendid-nice.com
- Escorted trip by Happy Time representative for group of 20 plus
- Round trip Air Boston, Paris, Geneva, Nice, Paris, Boston via Delta Airlines
- Hotel transfers, between resorts/airports private bus
- Seven (7) nights accommodations at the Hotel Amelie
- Breakfast and Dinner daily at Hotel Amelie
- Optional Add On Three (3) night's accommodations in Nice at the Four Star Hotel Splendid & Spa with breakfast daily
- Also includes $400 paid towards the International Departure Air/ Fuel Taxes.
- Not Included: Ski Lift Pass, Side Trip Excursions, Trip Insurance, Hotel Beverages.
3/1 - BOS - 7:35pm / CDG - 8:15am +1 | 10:05am - GVA - 11:15am
3/9 - GVA - 12:05pm / CDG - 1:20pm | 3:40pm - BOS - 5:35pm
3/12 - NCE - 12:15pm / CDG - 1:50 | 3:45pm - BOS - 6:40pm
$500 p/p deposit due to confirm reservation.
Balance due in full December 15, 2018.
All prices are Per Person Double Occupancy.
Single room supplement for Three Valleys and Nice is $350. ( Singles limited )
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended.
Three Valleys Stats
Mountain Base 4,260' Peak 10,600' over 386 miles of trails, 328 runs, 56 green, 120 Blue, 115 Red and 37 Black. 25 accessible summits, 6 glaciers, 16 linked villages and resorts, 200 ski lifts: The WORLDS most modern and comfortable ski lift network. Skier transports are 260,000 an hour, 2000 ski lift operators, 1,500 ski Instructors, 350 ski patrollers, 1,500 snow cannons, 75 snow grooming machines.
Ken Cutcliffe firstname.lastname@example.org 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. Checks payable to: Great Events & Escapes 74 Bridge St. W. Newbury, Ma. 01985 978-363-2100
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule:
If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100/person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150/ person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200/person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations/product returns result in a minimum of a $50/person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date. 2. All rates are subject to change. 3. GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation facilities. 4. GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour on refund on monies paid. 5. Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents, contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same unless due to negligence or willful misconduct of GE&E . Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and custody of person and property. 6. Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns. 8. FORCE MAJEURE
- The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E's control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight, hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: