Breckenridge, Colorado !!
February 17 - 22, 2019
PINE RIDGE CONDOS
- Round trip Air from Boston to Denver via non-stop United Airlines
- One group round trip airport / hotel transfer
- Five (5) night's accommodations at the Pine Ridge Condos
- Four (4) day ski pass valid at Breckenridge, Keystone,
A-Basin and 2 days access to Vail and/or Beaver Creek
- Round trip baggage handling - All taxes and required fees
$1,790/person based on 6 people per 2 bedroom plus loft, 2 bath condo
$1,740/person based on 7 people per 2 bedroom plus loft, 2 bath condo
$1,890./person based on 4 people per 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo
$1,795./person based on 5 people per 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo
- Download the Brochure
- Located in the heart of Breckenridge; ski in slopeside complex directly on 4 O'Clock Ski Run,
one and one half blocks from Snow flake lift and one block from Main St.
- Free shuttle stops at front door
- Units feature full kitchen, washer/dryer, fireplace, stereo/DVD player, free high speed internet
- Private ski lockers, 2 outdoor hot tubs, heated swimming pool, exercise room
BOSTON - 7:45am /
DENVER - 12:50pm
DENVER - 10:33am /
BOSTON - 6:40pm
- $500 per person to confirm reservation
- Balance due December 5, 2018
- No Air/transfers deduct $530.
- No lifts deduct $425.
- Senior lifts deduct $30.
- Child (5-12) lifts deduct $150.
- Single supplement add $450. In 2 b.r. condo
- Single supplement add $350. In 2 b.r./loft condo
- All additions/reductions relative to above pricing
- GE & E cannot guarantee bedding or frequent flier credits
- Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
- Air tax & fuel adjustments are possible
- Checked bags are subject to fee
- All names must appear as on gov. issued photo ID plus middle initial, date of
birth and gender
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended.
Base Elevation: 9,600 ft.
Summit Elevation: 12,998 ft.
Vertical Rise: 3,398 ft.
Snowmaking: 565 acres
Avg. Annual Snowfall: 300 inches
Total Skiable Area: 2,208 acres
Miles east-west: 2.9 miles
Miles north-south: 2.3 miles
33% Intermediate, 15% Beginner
Conventional Trails: 146
Longest Run: Four O'Clock at 3.5 miles/5.6 km
Terrain Parks: 5
Bowls: 772 acres
Total Number of Lifts: 28
Terrain: 2,870 acres
Vertical: 3,128 ft/953 m
Base Elevation: 9,300 ft/2,835 m
Summit Elevation: 12,408 ft/3,782 m
Avg. Yearly Snowfall: 230 in/584 cm
Snowmaking: 684 acres/237 ha
Lift Capacity: 33,564 people per hour
Number of Trails: 116
Number of Night Skiing Trails: 15
Number of Terrain Parks: 2
Number of Pipes: 1
Miles of Trails Available: 81
Nordic Trails Available: 16 km
groomed/57 km packed
Terrain Degree of Difficulty Easiest 12%
More Difficult 34% Most Difficult 54%
Number of Lifts: 20
Ken Cutcliffe email@example.com 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. Checks payable to: Great Events & Escapes 74 Bridge St. W. Newbury, Ma. 01985 978-363-2100
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule:
If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100/person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150/ person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200/person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations/product returns result in a minimum of a $50/person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
- The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date.
All rates are subject to change.
- GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and
assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation
- GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation
should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled
tour on refund on monies paid.
- Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the
subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents,
contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated
with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same. Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and
custody of person and property.
- Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk
and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves
the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns.
MAJEURE – The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations,
disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E’s control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible
for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for
transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that
they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of
any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in
carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or
servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The
aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight,
hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or
expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person
as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this
program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein,
prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner’s risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that
the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full
compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.ubject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: