Great Events Invites
Sun Valley, ID
January 17 - 21, 2018
LIMELIGHT HOTEL SUN VALLEY
- Round trip Air LaGuardia to Sun Valley via United Airlines
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers provided by hotel on a complimentary basis
- Four (4) night's accommodations at the Limelight Hotel
- Expanded continental breakfast daily with rotating hot dish
- Three (3) out of five (5) day ski pass to Sun Valley's 2 mountains
- Baggage handling
- All current taxes
Limelight Sun Valley $1,299 per/person, double occupancy (Queen/ Queen room)
- No Air/no transfers deduct $465.
- No Lifts deduct $170.
- Each additional ski day (over 3) add $85. (must be pre-purchased with group lift ticket order).
- Each additional night lodging add $235. per room (includes tax & continental breakfast).
- All rate additions/deductions are relative to the base rate of $1,299. quoted above
- Single supplement add $470. (4 nights).
- Any guest requiring a Taxi is responsible for payment
- Download the Brochure - Acrobat Format
Situated in Ketchum in a modern brick building overlooking the main street and mountains, the Limelight Hotel is within 1 mile of River Run Day Lodge and Big Wood Golf Course. Sun Valley Ski Resort and Dollar Mountain are also within 3 miles. Sleek modern rooms feature high speed Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV's and iPod docks, plus coffeemakers, wet bars and work/dining nooks. Some have mountain views and may include fireplaces and/or balconies. Includes continental breakfast, ski lockers, and airport/ski shuttles, plus the fitness center. There's also a bar & restaurant, an outdoor pool and a hot tub, plus a terrace with fireplaces. www.limelighthotels.com/ketchum
1/17 - LGA 7:50am / DENVER 10:22am | DENVER 11:15am / SUN VALLEY 1:15pm
1/21 - SUN VALLEY 2:30pm / DENVER 4:21pm | DENVER 5:30pm / LGA 11:04pm
- $500 per person nonrefundable deposit due prior to Sept. 7, 2017 to confirm reservation
- Balance due Nov. 10, 2017
Rate is based on 25 paid guests
All names must be written as they appear on gov. issued photo id, plus middle initial, date of birth and gender
GE&E not responsible for frequent flier miles credits -GE&E cannot guarantee bedding
Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
**Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
**Please note that checked bags are subject to fee and the responsibility of guests
**All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form attached to trip flyer!
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended..
BALD MOUNTAIN FACTS
Bald Mountain can be accessed at River Run on the south and Warm Springs on the north. During the winter, finely appointed day lodges, a total of 13 lifts and 65 varied runs await on either side of the mountain. Bald Mountain's seemingly endless runs stretch 2,054 acres to the edges of the Sawtooth National Forest and slide another 3,400 vertical feet, top to bottom.
DOLLAR MOUNTAIN FACTS
Dollar Mountain, "the finest teaching mountain in the world," caters to the needs of beginners with 10 runs and 628 feet of supportive, nurturing vertical rise. Its day lodge houses a cafeteria-style restaurant and the world-famous Sun Valley Ski and Snowboarding School. Over 200 experienced instructors are available to hone your alpine, snowboarding or racing skills. Expert or novice, the options for quality skiing are nearly limitless to all Sun Valley guests.
Ken Cutcliffe - firstname.lastname@example.org - 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; however, NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. All checks are payable to: Great Events & Escapes. Credit cards subject to 4% handling fee. Checks payable to: Great Events & Escapes 74 Bridge St. W. Newbury, Ma. 01985 978-363-2100
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the above "additional information & payment" clause and in the following schedule: If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100 per person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150 per person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200 per person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations and any trip component returns (lift tickets etc.) will result in a minimum of a $50 per person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date. 2. All rates are subject to change. 3. GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation facilities. 4. GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour on refund on monies paid. 5. Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents, contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same unless due to negligence or willful misconduct of GE&E . Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and custody of person and property. 6. Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns. 8. FORCE MAJEURE - The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E's control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight, hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: