Great Events Invites
Jackson Hole, Wyoming !!!
February 27 - March 6, 2018
$1,775. p/p dbl. ( Fireplace Suite) features fireplace, mini fridge, microwave, newly renovated
- Round trip Air Boston to Jackson via Delta Airlines
- Seven (7) nights accommodations at the 49er Inn and Suites
- Five ( 5 ) out of six (6) day ski pass
- Extended continental breakfast daily
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Welcome wine & cheese reception / orientation
- All current taxes
Download the Brochure
49ER INN AND SUITES
- Great downtown location with easy walking distance of Jackson's famous night life,
restaurants, shopping and art galleries
- Start of the public shuttle bus located just outside front doors
- Indoor & outdoor hot tubs, pool, fitness center, free high speed wireless internet
- Just completed 4 million dollar renovation
2/26 - BOS 6:00am / ATL 9:05 | 9:55 JAC / 11:57am
3/6 - JAC 12:55pm / ATL 6:20 | 7:30 BOS / 10:09pm
- $500/person due Sept. 8, 2017 to confirm reservation
- Balance due December 15, 2017
**Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
- No Air/transfer deduct $635 - No Lifts deduct $425 - 5 day senior deduct $85. -4 day lift adult deduct $85.
- 4 day senior lift deduct $150.- One (1) day Grand Targhee ski pass w/ transportation add $125.
- 6th day adult lift add $80. – All additions/reductions relative to base rates
- All names must be written as they appear on Photo license, plus middle initial, date of birth and gender
- GE&E cannot guarantee bedding; Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
- Air seats & rooms may be released by 11/15/17 with minimal penalty, substantial penalty thereafter
**Please note that checked bags are subject to fee and the responsibility of guests
**All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form attached to trip flyer!
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended..
JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING
Gateway to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks w/option Snowmobile
Excursion to Old Faithful…$275./single + $130./rider + $15. p/p park fee
Terrain: 2 mountains, Apres Vous and Rendezvous
2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain
Vertical drop of 4,139 feet (greatest continuous rise in U.S.)
Base elevation: 6,311 feet/1924 meters
Summit elevation:10,450 feet/3185 meters
Uphill capacity:16,733 skiers per hour
Open backcountry gate system accesses over 3000+ acres
Ken Cutcliffe email@example.com 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; however, NO personal checks will be accepted within 21
days of departure date. All checks are payable to: Great Events & Escapes. Credit cards subject to 4% handling fee.
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the above “additional
information & payment” clause and in the following schedule: If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days
from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule.
90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100 per person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to
departure, full refund minus $150 per person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200
per person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations and any trip component returns
(lift tickets etc.) will result in a minimum of a $50 per person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
- 1. GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date.
- All rates are subject to change.
- GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation facilities.
- GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour on refund on monies paid.
- Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents, contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same. Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and custody of person and property.
- Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns.
- FORCE MAJEURE - The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E's control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight, hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it.
All rates shown in this program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: