Great Events…Zermatt with
option to Florence & Rome!
February 24 - March 7, 2017
Zermatt only…7 nights w/ breakfast daily & 4 dinners: $1,899. p/p dbl. standard room (plus $635. Air/fuel tax)
- Round trip Air Boston to Zurich via nonstop Swiss Air with optional flight Zurich to Florence 3/3 and Rome to Boston 3/7
- Private transfers for all legs
- (6) or (7) night's accommodations at the Hotel Taescherhof ***
- Daily Breakfast and (4) dinners at Hotel Taescherhof
- (2) night's accommodation in Florence at Hotel Corona d'Italia including breakfast
- (2) night's accommodations in Rome at Hotel Madison including breakfast
- All taxes; excluding fuel and Air taxes of $635. & $695.
Zermatt for 6 nights with 2 night extension to Florence and 2 nights to Rome:
$2,199. p/p (based on double occupancy in standard room) (plus $695. in Air/fuel & tax)
Download the Brochure
HOTEL TAESCHERHOF *** - TAESCH, SWITZERLAND - www.taescherhof.ch
HOTEL CORONA D'ITALIA *** - FLORENCE, ITALY - www.hotelcoronaditalia.com
HOTEL MADISON *** - ROME, ITALY - www.hotelmadisonrome.com/
2/24 - BOSTON 9:45 pm / ZURICH 11:00 am +1
3/4 - ZURICH 5:25 pm / BOSTON 8:05 pm ( Zermatt only )
2/24 - BOSTON 9:45 pm / ZURICH 11:00 am +1
3/3 ZURICH 12:50 pm / FLORENCE 4:30 pm (Zermatt w/ extension)
3/7 - ROME 2:50 pm / ZURICH 4:30 pm | ZURICH 5:25 pm / BOSTON 8:05 pm
- $500. p/p deposit due September 15, 2016
- $1,000. p/p due October 15, 2016 - Balance due December 5, 2016
**Air seats and rooms may be reduced up to 10/14/16 with minor penalty, substantial penalty thereafter
- Zermatt only lodging is 2/25 - 3/4/17 for 7 nights
- Extension program is Zermatt 2/25 - 3/3 6 nts, Florence 3/3 - 5, Rome 3/5 - 7
- Rate is based on minimum of 20 paid guests
- Single supplement please add $245. (Zermatt); add $385. (Zermatt & extension)
- All names must be written as they appear on Passport (mandatory), plus middle initial, DOB, & gender
- Passport must be valid a minimum of 6 months after trip return
- GE&E not responsible for Air award points credit
- GE&E cannot guarantee bedding
- Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
**Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
**Please note that checked bags are subject to fee and the responsibility of guests
**All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form attached to trip flyer!
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended.
ZERMATT MOUNTAIN PARADISE
The Matterhorn ski paradise covers an area from the Rothorn paradise (3103 m) and the Gornergrat (3089 m) to Matterhorn glacier paradise (Klein Matterhorn) (3883 m) and Schwarzsee paradise (2583 m). It connects from Matterhorn glacier paradise to Breuil-Cervinia / Valtournenche and Val d'Aoste.
- Zermatt, Cervinia and Valtournenche: 313 km of marked pistes
- Zermatt: 183 km of marked pistes:
- 29 km easy / blue pistes
- 107 km intermediate / red pistes
- 9 km steep / black pistes
- 38 km unprepared (freeride) / yellow pistes
Ken Cutcliffe email@example.com 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; however, NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. All checks are payable to: Great Events & Escapes. Credit cards subject to 4% handling fee.
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the above "additional information & payment" clause and in the following schedule: If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100 per person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150 per person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200 per person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations and any trip component returns (lift tickets etc.) will result in a minimum of a $50 per person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
- The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date.
All rates are subject to change.
- GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and
assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation
- GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation
should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled
tour on refund on monies paid.
- Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the
subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents,
contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated
with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same. Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and
custody of person and property.
- Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk
and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves
the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns.
MAJEURE – The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations,
disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E’s control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible
for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for
transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that
they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of
any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in
carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or
servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The
aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight,
hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or
expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person
as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this
program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein,
prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner’s risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that
the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full
compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.ubject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: