Great Events Invites …
Club Med, Chamonix France
February 11 - 19, 2017
Chamonix lies on the borders of Italy, France and Switzerland in a valley at the foot of the spectacular Mont Blanc range, the highest peak in the Alps! Many skiers consider Chamonix to be the ultimate skiing experience. Your lift pass includes an area that is bigger than Vail and Aspen combined. Explore the entire Mont Blanc with a guide and really find the good spots! Chamonix was the site of the first Winter Olympics in 1924 (32 years before Cortina!).
- Round trip Air JFK to Geneva via Swiss Air
- Seven (7) night's accommodations at Club Med Chamonix ****
- Gourmet dining experiences throughout the day with full open bar with premium alcoholic & non alcoholic drinks
- Six ( 6 ) day lift pass and five ( 5 ) days of group lessons - "Top of the line" ski rentals available for rent for fee
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers - Club membership valid for one year
- All current taxes ( including Air fuel/tax )
$2,525. p/p dbl. occupancy
$2,950. p/p single occupancy ( subject to availability )
- Download the Brochure
The town itself is super-lively and easily accessible to other parts of Europe for non-skiers. There is an abundance of shopping, cafes, pubs and exceptional nightlife that will keep you running--and, be sure to bring your appetite, the food is incredible!
Club Med Resort Chamonix (4**** Trident)
Enjoy the world class service provided by Club Med Resort Chamonix (4**** Trident) during your stay in the French Alps. The resort is ideally located just steps from the center of Chamonix and steps to the ski lifts. The style of the resort reflects the cozy, welcoming decor of a former hotel, the Savoy, renovated by the architect Jacques Garcia. From the terrace or the outdoor heated swimming pool, the view of Mont Blanc is all yours. Along with the treatments at Cinq Mondes Spa* the Resort helps you to detox and relax. Amenities at Club Med include gourmet dining experiences at a variety of restaurants each day, full open bar with premium alcoholic (additional charge may apply for select brands) and non-alcoholic beverages, daily entertainment, expert ski/snowboard instruction and lift passes, heated outdoor swimming pool, wellness centre with Turkish bath and sauna.
2/11 - JFK 7:45pm / GENEVA 9:20am +1
2/19 - GENEVA 11:45am / JFK - 2:40pm
$500. p/p deposit ($100. Nonrefundable) due to confirm RSVP
$1,000. p/p due Sept. 30
Balance due Dec. 4, 2016
**Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
- Names must be written as they appear on gov. issued PASSPORT plus middle initial, date of birth & gender
- No Air/transfers deduct $635.
- PASSPORT is mandatory and must be valid a minimum of 6 months after travel date
- No lifts deduct $180.
- GE&E cannot guarantee bedding
- GE&E not responsible for frequent flier miles credits
- Airlines reserve the right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
**Please note that checked bags are subject to a fee and the responsibility of guests
**All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form attached to this trip flyer
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended.
Ken Cutcliffe firstname.lastname@example.org 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; however, NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. All checks are payable to: Great Events. Credit cards subject to 4% handling fee.
If you must cancel your reservation the following penalty schedule / policy applies:
Travel Insurance Information
- From initial per person deposit to Sept. 29, 2016 … $100. Per person penalty
- From Sept. 30, 2016 to November 4, 2016 … $250. total per person penalty
- From November 5, 2016 to December 4, 2016 … $750. total per person
- Cancellations from December 5, 2016 to trip departure…full penalty cancellation…no refund
- Group may reduce seats & rooms up to November 4, 2016 days with no penalty, substantial penalty thereafter
A minimum of 50% of Air names as they appear on Passport plus middle name, date of birth & gender must be provided by Oct. 4, 2016
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
- The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date.
All rates are subject to change.
- GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and
assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation
- GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation
should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled
tour on refund on monies paid.
- Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the
subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents,
contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated
with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same. Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and
custody of person and property.
- Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk
and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves
the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns.
MAJEURE – The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations,
disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E’s control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible
for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for
transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that
they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of
any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in
carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or
servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The
aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight,
hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or
expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person
as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this
program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein,
prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner’s risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that
the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full
compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.ubject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: