Great Events Invites …
March 6 - 13, 2017
Chateau Lake Louise / Banff Springs Hotel:
- Round trip Air from Boston to Calgary via United Airlines
- Four (4) night's accommodations at the Banff Springs Hotel (3/6-10/17)
- Three (3) night's accommodations at the Chateau Lake Louise (3/10-13/17)
- Five (5) out of seven (7) day 3 Mt. ski pass including coach transfers
- Complimentary welcome reception (2 drinks/person plus snacks)
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Banff Upper Hot Springs Pass
- Baggage handling and luggage transfer between hotels with split stay
- All current taxes
$1,650/person (double occupancy)
Download the Brochure
BANFF SPRINGS HOTEL 3/6 – 10/2017
Banff Springs Hotel
Chateau Lake Louise
Few hotels in the world can rival the majesty, hospitality and scenery of The Fairmont Banff Springs. Its unique blend of opulence and seclusion has been a symbol of Rocky Mountain magnificence for more than a century. Styled after a Scottish baronial castle, The Fairmont Banff Springs offers stunning vistas, championship golf courses, unparalleled skiing, classic cuisine and Willow Stream, a world class European-style spa. Experience timeless beauty and luxurious comfort in a pristine wilderness. The Fairmont Banff Springs has become the perfect getaway destination for all to enjoy. Offering luxury accommodations, thoughtful and considerate service, and an excess of leisure opportunities that reveal the beautiful wilderness and the abundance and variety of wildlife common to the area.
CHATEAU LAKE LOUISE 3/10 – 13/2017
Surrounded with snow-frosted Rocky Mountain peaks. Secluded next to a legendary lake. Showcased by a majestic glacier. In a land of storybook endings, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise awaits your arrival. Escape to a haven of inviting splendor. Indulge yourself with tantalizing cuisine from Canada, and around the globe. Go hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, fly fishing, horseback riding, skiing and snowshoeing. Your adventure starts right outside the Chateau's doors. Common room amenities include: Cable television, Windows that open for fresh air, coffee maker, Kettle, Hair dryer, Iron and ironing board.
BOSTON 7:45am / DENVER 10:33am | DENVER 11:20am / CALGARY 1:51pm
CALGARY 12:30pm / CHICAGO 4:50pm | CHICAGO 7:15pm / BOSTON 10:34pm
- $500/person deposit due September 15, 2016
- Balance due December 28, 2016
**Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
- No Air/transfer deduct $450
- Single supplement add $600
- No Lifts deduct $225
- 6th day lift add $50
- 5 day senior ( 65+) lift deduct $25.
- 6th day senior lift add $20. Additions/deduction relative to base fare
- Trip rate is based on .8 exchange and 25 guests
*** A PASSPORT IS MANDATORY ***
PASSPORT MUST BE VALID A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS AFTER TRIP RETURN.
- All names must be written as they appear on Passport, plus middle initial, date of birth and gender
- GE&E cannot guarantee bedding; Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
- Air seats & rooms may be released by 11/9/12 with minimal penalty, substantial penalty thereafter
**Please note that checked bags are subject to fee and the responsibility of guests
**All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form attached to trip flyer!
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended.
Ken Cutcliffe - firstname.lastname@example.org - 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; however, NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. All checks are payable to: Great Events & Escapes. Credit cards subject to 4% handling fee.
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the above "additional information & payment" clause and in the following schedule: If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100 per person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150 per person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200 per person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations and any trip component returns (lift tickets etc.) will result in a minimum of a $50 per person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date. 2. All rates are subject to change. 3. GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation facilities. 4. GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour on refund on monies paid. 5. Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents, contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same unless due to negligence or willful misconduct of GE&E . Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and custody of person and property. 6. Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns. 8. FORCE MAJEURE - The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E's control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight, hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: