Great Events Invites …
February 12 - 19, 2017
$1,599 /person double occupancy
- Round trip Air Boston to Calgary via United Airlines
- Seven (7) night's accommodations at the Banff International
- Five (5) out of six (6) day 3-mountain ski pass valid at Norquay, Sunshine and Lake Louise
( includes transportation to all 3 ski mountains).
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Baggage handling
- Breakfast daily
- All current taxes
Download the Brochure
BANFF INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
Experience exceptional comfort and warm hospitality at the Banff International Hotel, located in downtown Banff, in the heart of Banff National Park and the Canadian Rockies. Enjoy all the comforts of a modern hotel, including flat screen televisions, indoor whirlpool and dry cedar sauna.
Just a short stroll from boutique shopping and dining options, this bustling mountain town is begging to be explored. Or, if you prefer, stay on-site and enjoy a refreshing break on our seasonal outdoor patio off the main street of Banff Avenue or cozy up with a beverage at RG’s Lounge or treat yourself to a classic dinner at Ricky’s All Day Grill.
2/12 - BOSTON 7:45 am / DENVER 10:33 am | 11:20 am / CALGARY / 1:51 pm
2/19 - CALGARY 12:10 pm / DENVER 2:38 pm | 5:25 pm / BOSTON / 11:15 pm
- $500 per person deposit due by September 15, 2016
- Balance due December 5, 2016
**Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
- Single supplement add $385. Standard room
- No Air/Transfers deduct $460.
- No adult lifts deduct $225.
- Adult 6th day ski add $50.
- 5 day ski for seniors deduct $45. -6th day ski for seniors add $15.
- Rate based on 25 paid guests
- Exchange rate based on .80
- All additions / reductions relative to base pricing
- All names must be written as they appear on gov. issued photo id, plus middle initial, DOB, & gender,
- GE&E not responsible for frequent flier miles credits,
- GE&E cannot guarantee bedding
- Airlines reserve right to issue seat assignments at airport check in
**Please note that checked bags are subject to fee and the responsibility of guests
**All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form attached to trip flyer!
Trip Cancellation/Interruption insurance is available and highly recommended.
SKI BIG 3 RESORTS NORQUAY/ SUNSHINE/ LAKE LOUISE - COMBINED STATISTICS
Skiable Acres: 8,000 acres
Terrain: 38% Advanced; 39% Intermediate; 23% Novice
Snowmaking: Aproximately 1,900 acres
Lifts: 29 total: 1 high speed gondola; 1 six passenger chairlift;
9 high speed quad chairlifts; 5 quad chairlifts;
2 triple chairlifts; 4 double chairlifts; 7 surface lifts
Cumulative Length: Approx. 200 kms (124 miles)
Hourly Lift Capacity:: Approx. 46,000 total
Racing: NASTAR & fun dual slalom
Ken Cutcliffe - firstname.lastname@example.org - 866-508-2100 / 978-363-2100
Payment may be remitted by company check or personal check; however, NO personal checks will be accepted within 21 days of departure date. All checks are payable to: Great Events & Escapes. Credit cards subject to 4% handling fee.
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the above "additional information & payment" clause and in the following schedule: If your notice of cancellation is received outside of 90 days from departure, you will receive a full refund minus any vendor costs and/or whatever specified on your Payment Schedule. 90-60 days prior to departure, a full refund minus $100 per person plus any applicable vendor penalties; 59-45 days prior to departure, full refund minus $150 per person plus vendor penalties; 44-30 days prior to departure, full refund minus $200 per person plus vendor penalties; within 30 days of departure, no refund. All cancellations and any trip component returns (lift tickets etc.) will result in a minimum of a $50 per person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
Travel Insurance Information
The following stipulations are valid for all tours arranged and/or organized by GE&E:
- GE&E reserves the right to cancel or postpone any trip if balances are not received by the indicated due date. 2. All rates are subject to change. 3. GE&E and its agents act only in the capacity of agents of the undersigned and assume no responsibility beyond making initial arrangements for hotel accommodations and/or transportation facilities. 4. GE&E and its agents reserve the right to change any arrangements set forth in the confirmation should conditions necessitate offering substitutes of comparable value, or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour on refund on monies paid. 5. Client acknowledges that there are inherent risks in the activity that is the subject of this agreement. Client agrees to hold harmless and indemnify GE&E, its employees, agents, contractors, and officers, of and from any and all claims made against it by Client, other participants associated with Client, or the estate or other legal successor of same unless due to negligence or willful misconduct of GE&E . Client acknowledges that it is at all times for care and custody of person and property. 6. Persons hiring equipment of any kind from GE&E use same at their own risk and assume any and all liability for personal injury and property damage resulting from said use. GE&E reserves the right to list the contracting party as a client in public relations and promotional campaigns. 8. FORCE MAJEURE - The performance of this agreement by GE&E is subject to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, or other emergency outside of GE&E's control, making it illegal, inadvisable, or impossible for GE&E to fulfill its obligations. GE&E gives notice that all tickets are issued by them and all arrangements for transports or conveyance or hotel accommodations are made by them as agents upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for injury, damage, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any vehicle or through the acts of default of any company or person engaged in conveying the passenger or in carrying out the arrangements of the tourist, or otherwise in connection therewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant. Such conveying etc., is subject to the laws of the country where the conveyance etc. is provided. The aforesaid companies can accept no responsibility for loses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in flight, hotel or other services, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of war, quarantine, or other causes. All such loses or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers. The right is reserved to decline or accept or retain any person as a member of any tour or to cancel or alter any tour if the circumstances require it. All rates shown in this program are based on current tariffs, taxes, etc. and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, prior to tour departure. Baggage is at the owner's risk throughout the journey.
Please sign to confirm that you have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions: Agreed and accepted.
Execution of this document indicates that the signer is duly authorized to execute the same on behalf of the client and that the signer has read and understood all of the terms and conditions in this agreement. Signature binds the Client to full compliance with all terms and conditions herein, specifically compliance in full with the required payment.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE AS INDICATED ON THE RESERVATION FORM: